Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Today was much nicer temperature wise than the other days because it was very breezy. We leave all the windows and doors to the balconies open so when it gets breezy like that it is very cool all over the house. I sat out on the kitchen balcony with a bowl of grapes after breakfast and it was just perfect.
found out that EVERYTHING is closed on Sunday so you'd better have bought enough groceries beforehand. We were all taking it a bit easy because we went out dancing last night for Erin's birthday and man did we dance.
funny little anecdote: Sometimes when I try to speak Italian I end up saying it in French. Last night I tried to pretend I was french just for fun. I discovered I know so much more french than I thought I did.
In the afternoon we watched a bit of the ol' Doctor Who (I've already begun converting them. muahahaha!) then we went for a nice long walk. There was finally one little place open on the highway and they sold these delicious little deserts! When we got back I had a bit of a nap, then we had supper and then I did the dishes and made myself a cappuccino and did a load of laundry. Yes, you heard me right folks, I did a load of laundry. And I haven't even run out of clothes yet. I think this place is good for me.
I promise I'll get photos soon and do something exciting.
ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Not only did you do laundry, you did the dishes! I am beginning to think that place is really good for your soul. Too bad I can't be there with you. If you keep on describing things like this though, I can feel like I am there. I am looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete